Simply Reiki - Healing with the purest form of energy
Reiki for Family
Reiki is beneficial for everyone, adults and children, all ages, and it is so simple to learn!
Some examples of benefits of Reiki healing:
- Increase energy and vitality
- Promote focus and concentration
- Dramatically reduce stress and anxiety
- Gives a sense of peace and calm
- Improve physical, mental and emotional health
Reiki for Family is the ideal bonding and fun class for family to come together to learn and practise Reiki. Grandparents, parents and children can learn this simple art of healing together in a fun, informative and interactive class with lots of hands-on practice. Booking can be done so that the class is specially catered for your own family.
The learning for Reiki for Family is equivalent to Reiki 1 Beginner level in which the Reiki flow is activated in your hands for life.
- Introduction to Energy and Healing
- Usui Reiki history and background
- 4 Reiki Attunements
- Balancing technique for the Chakra Energy system
- Full body healing treatment
- First aid treatment
- Giving others a Reiki treatment
- Giving Reiki to animals and plants
- Intuitive Healing treatment
Everyone will receive:
- Reiki 1 Certificate
- Workshop manual (manuals for adults and children will be different)
- 4 consecutive x 2.5 hours (dates and timings will be according to the family's availability)
- Simply Reiki work studio
- SGD350 for adult (age 18 and above)
- SGD150 for children (age 10 and above would be allowed)
Feedbacks have been received about concerns of the current COVID-19 situations. To address this issue, the solution is that all students attending in-person classes are to do a self-test using ART test kit in the morning before coming for day 1 of the class. And then students are to submit photo of the test result before coming for the class. This would greatly provide a peace of mind to all students and keep everyone safe. A free ART test kit would be given to students when they attend the class as part of our offerings for the students.